Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Project Changes Hands

New Project Changes Hands

So I just purchased a current project from possibly (im sure he is) a member already on here but he is in Lakeland for the Unite show and hasnt responded if he is lol. I will be pickin it up monday night. Ive added pics of where its at now and ill add them as I start to progress.

Last edited by Loud&Bagged97; 07-10-2012 at 08:33 PM.

welcome to the site. its a nice truck to start with and i deff like where its going. Do you plan on keeping it white? What do you plan on doing to it next?
    Last edited by dragnblazer; 04-21-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Actually not new to the site just couldnt remember my old id as its been a few yrs and also have a totally diffrent blazer lol. I plan to finish the brake lines and fuel line. Then the air stuff finished and it back on the road. Then ill prolly do a two tone, colors unknown and my fav hobby, ill stuff it full of audio! Thinkin 6-15s walled with a few pro audio mids and highs

The body looks good. Hopefully the suspension is done just as well.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

I can vouch for the suspension for the simple fact that the previous owner didn't do it. It was "redone" at HOS (House of Sparks). Same guy that did my 4dr (6link) & 2dr (4link) blazers. Hopefully now that it's sold the previous owner can now finish paying his bill with HOS, lol. The original suspension was done at Shop87 in Bradenton, but some things were redone due to having other things in mind for the blazer (bigger wheels, etc). Hopefully now it'll get finished.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

Good to know about the work done. He said it wasnt done right when he got it so he had a shop redo it correctly. It looks like its built well now

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    wasnt his s/n firsgenon24s or something. Think he bought it from another member on here too. Hope to see it finally get finished.

Yeah, I found his sn on here when I was lookign thru some other post. I hope to get it finished soon! Just picked it up tonight and already making ppl smile! My neighbor couldnt stop laughin and started crying when i laid it out!

Yet it was, and he bought it from Jon (epicenter) on here. Jon is a great guy, and that's when Shop87 did it for him. I don't know about it not being done right the first time, but I do know that he wanted to lay out on bigger wheels than it was set up for, and there were a few other things. So they just redid it again.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer

Yes this blazer has a real nice start going with the motor, wiring, bodydrop, and suspension all done. It shouldn't be too hard to get it on the road. If I wasn't knee deep in my blazer build, I would have picked it up.
    2002 S10 Blazer 22's - currently undergoing a a major revamp!
    -->Project Full Feature<--

Not that it wasnt done right...it was rushed and sat for a LONG time so things were rusted,half done and just not what I was trying to achieve. The link suspension was not what I was wanting after some talking with HOS. It is setup to lay out on 22's with a 255/30 tire. it WILL push on the hood a little even after cutting the skin out of the hood but it is do able. My most current plans were to do 20s for awhile so I can ride real low but after some life events I was forced to sell. I completely lost interest in the truck and hope to see it finished. Also just to add the truck wasnt exactly done by shop87 it was a side project it wasnt a SHOP87 build exactly.

New pics added. I got the fuel line ran. The air lines are strapped to the frame properly. Got the engine running but only for a few seconds till I get the pulley assembly done and the hydroboost brakes completely figured out. Trans Am wheels are temp till I find 22s I like

im thinking i want redo my rear end like this set up. looks good!
    Last edited by dragnblazer; 05-05-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Ive always like that blaze, thank god i didnt know it was for sale cause the wife would've killed me!
    Bass is not a crime officer!

Thanks guys. Needs alot of work but less then other projects (like my Trans Am) lol. I changed the belt system which I think I have figured out and will have it done tom. Next weekend I hope to have the extra cash to get the brakes done and MAYBE have it driveable aroudn the neighborhood!