I have spent the past 4 hours looking for info.

I have a 1995 Full size 1500 truck. Vin Code is Z with TBI. The block is bad.
I can get a 1996 Blazer Vin Code W with CPI. The engine is good, the rest is crap.

Can I take the complete engine out of the blazer and swap out the intake manifold to convert the W engine to a Z TBI and install it into the truck? From what I have read, I can. I need to make sure before I spend the money. If I can, which intake gaskets do I buy? The one for the Z or the W intake?

Thanks for anyones help!!