Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I trade or no

Yeah slam specialties makes really good bags, I've had alot of friends who used to run contitech, never had any problems with them but I'm talking 5-6 years ago so I dunno about the quality now. Just don't get the Denominators haha wtf airbagit is a joke, they take air lifts dominator name and change it up a little. Quality Air Ride, suicide doors, has bag and bracket kits with the contitechs and slam specialties or air lift, they come with the brackets, bags, fittings and some air line. Its cheaper then buying it separate but it says sold out on the website, but they are working on the site so that could be wrong. Id give them a call and find out.
    GettinLaid

Registered User alterednitemare's Avatar
    Okay thanks ill probably order them from quality air rides and also was thinking about getting the generation 2 bridge kit for the rear. Whats your guys opinion on that

That won't work. That's for the s10, the frames in the s10s are straight from the cab back, while the blazers have a kink in the frame right above the axle pretty much. You could get a blazer notch from them and then get the brackets from them seperate. Are u gonna run a 4 link or mono leaf? If I were you, I would build the notch myself out of 2x3 or 2x4 tubing, that's like 15 bucks in steel, if that. Then instead of running bag over axle and mono leaf, I'd build a four link and mount the bags on the rear bars. That can get complicated tho because there's not much room, but it can be done and that would give u the best ride and most lift. You could run the bags behind the axle too, they sell bracket kits to do that. Either way you should definitely run a 4 link. Back in the day everyone ran mono leafs, but its not as safe and doesn't work near as well as a 4 link. But like I said, building the notch urself will save you money and same with building ur own 4 link and bridge, ur paying for shipping and markup for that DOM tubing. For the 4 link, u could just buy the dom urself and then buy the end links, tabs and brackets from QAR. Cando Specialties makes a bolt on 4 link kit for the blazer, but I've never heard anybody using it except for one guy on here, plus its like 700-800 bucks I think. You could build ur own for around 100-200. If u want to go with that bridge look that the 2nd gen kit from QAR has, u could buy the axle brackets, cut a peice of 1/8th inch or a little thicker plate to the same design then buy ur own dom tubing and cut the straight peice to fit and then use a tubing bender to put that curve in the tube to match ur upper bracket u made. Sounds like a lot, but this way you will save hundreds and it will be hand built by you... Not something that thousands of people have, and with the bridge u could make it any way u want. Put a few more bent pieces of tubing in to give it a more custom look.
    GettinLaid