Thread: My "new" daily

IlluSive XpecTaionS l1ld3v1lrydr's Avatar

My "new" daily

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my new daily to post. It's an 03 Chevy s10 blazer 4 door with only 43000 miles on it. Got it for a decent deal. This makes number 4 for blazer's that I own as of right now lol. I have an 06 Trailblazer SS, this one, a 94 4 door and a 93 bagged and body dropped 4 door (work in progress). Had an ABS issue when I bought it, which the dealer told me he took care of by replacing the module under the hood. But that wasn't the issue. Ended up being a $60 sensor that's in the transmission for the rear speed sensor. She runs great now! Has a few minor dings here and there. Needs a good weekend spent with Adam's Polishes as well! Also need's new center caps. But I think they're discontinued! I haven't really looked that hard for a set, but I can't find any on Ebay, and I think I remember reading somewhere about them being discontinued. Any info on that would be helpful!

Only thing's I have done so far has been tinting the windows, 15% front's, 35% over factory, 5% drop, de-badged it and installed my Kenwood with Sirius radio on the inside. I have a set of DDM Tuning 4500 HIDs, just need the ballast for them. I also want to get clear headlights/corners, just unsure of which ones I wanna go with. Also want to get the tails lightly smoked. And maybe even add some LEDs for reverse and plate lights. I'm also thinking of adding a high flow cat and a set of flowmaster duals. I love the way my 94 sounds with that set up. Other than that I don't really have any other plans for it, other than to keep miles off the SS! HA... Maybe one day down the road my mini trucker in me will get the best of me and I'll lower it like I have the other's lowered. But for right now, it's fine!

Anyway, on with the pictures!

:tongue: w1shf00l th1nk1n' :boink:

4 door love... or... love-in the 4 door... :bigthumb:

I'm not a fan of white but it looks pretty nice.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

I'm not really either. But I couldn't find any other ones that fit my price range and this had 43k miles. I couldn't say no.

Yeah, I would have bought it too if I had been looking for one.

Check out my ride.

real clean man nice find

Looks clean. like white Chevys , Is it the original color or it is just a re-paint one.

Some of it has been repainted. And not very well. Clear is pealing in a few spots. All stuff ya don't see when it's on the lot for sale.... Now it's leaking antifreeze from the front of the rad somewhere. And it has a vacuum leak somewhere. The vent/blend door doesn't close. Feels like the vent is on all the time. I believe it's the switch assembly on the dash. But I haven't been able to get to the bone yard to get a new one.

Got the tails tinted since posting this and led reverse lights and plate lights.

Well you got some done atleast.

Check out my ride.

Nice clean Blazer. That is some low mileage on it for sure. I'd be easy on the transmission for awhile, it's obviously not been driven often. That can cause the clutch packs in an automatic to dry up and become brittle.
    My 2002 S10 Blazer 389 C.I. 5-speed, 8 point BD Racing roll cage, 15 Gal. Aluminum Fuel Cell, Custom Traction bars, JAZ lightweight seats with RHS 5-point 3 inch harnesses (Weekend Toy and Harley Trailer Hauler)

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdBlzr View Post
    Nice clean Blazer. That is some low mileage on it for sure. I'd be easy on the transmission for awhile, it's obviously not been driven often. That can cause the clutch packs in an automatic to dry up and become brittle.

THanks! I drive her soft everywhere I go lol. She has about 55k or so on her now. Needs a new O2 sensor that I'm to lazy to get to, keeps tripping the CEL. Also still have a vacuum leak somewhere behind the dash in the HVAC. Still need to get that figured out. Just haven't had the time with working full time and tinting windows on the side!