Thread: Power Acoustik componets

Power Acoustik componets

A few weeks ago i installed 2 component sets of power acoustik in my front and rear doors and they are wired from a 1600.4 channel amp. The speakers i bout together and spent about $160 and the amp was $120. After that i went and got 65 feet of 12 gauge speaker wire to run from the speakers to the back end where the amp would be. There is also 4 tweeters in the dash under the covers so i have 8 tweeters in the truck and its all controlled by a clarion flip out tv. My future plans for sound it to keep the speakers the same and take put my back seats and put 1 power acoustik mofo 15 in a custom box that goes where my seats did.

Very nice. Buy some 2way tape or Velcro and take that door panel off. Then you can mount the crossover behind the panels. That'll clean it up a lot.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

well from the looks of it behind the panel it looked like there was no room so thats why it got mounted there and plus there would be some screw holes....so i guess for now itll stay there lol

I just bought a couple old school Power Acoustik amps and I'm going with all Soundstream speakers. Seems to be decent quality stuff for the money.