Thread: Shopping my truck...

Shopping my truck...

Hey guys, (update), PARTING OUT THE TRUCK, let me know what I have that u want and we will talk about price.

My Truck is a 87 S-10 Blazer 2-door 4x4. It currently has no engine and is prime for a new one. I also have a stripped 3.4 block from a 94 Camaro that i can throw in as well but I'll get to that later. It came with a 2.8L and was running up until the 2.8 threw a bearing and seized. So I was removing the engine for a 3.4 swap when it all stalled. I have parts and can go into more detail. Interior is in good condition and I wasn't planning on doing much to it but put a new headliner in it and redo some paint on interior trim pieces. Other then that, the exterior is where some work is needed. So far I have no front end/grille. It was taken for a different truck that is running, and does have some rust spots on common area such as lower front of rear quarter panel on both sides and lower door panels. Besides that the panels are straight and needs some TLC. So if anyone is intersted just hit me up on an instant message or you can email me at jrappleguy@me.com. I'm not looking for anyone too far cause i have no transportation so you will have to pick it up. But we can meet at anytime and I can show you the truck. I am currently living in Williamstown, NJ which is in Southern New Jersey.

Jeff from South Jersey.
    Last edited by 87Slowblaze; 04-03-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Parting out

Sorry tried to post pics but didn't work, I'm setting up a link to a public dropbox were i will put pics up but just a reminder some of the engine shots will be different cause of the engine not being there and I have done some limited work to the interior panels to try and clean them up with paint. but the exterior except for the grille is exactly how the truck is at this moment, wheels will be included as well, American Racing 15in with 4x4 offset for blazers but 8in wide. tires are stretched 235/75/15.

Link is
    Dropbox Pic Folder

Remember please ask questions cause these are old pics I want to give proper info

Alright now i'm planning on parting out....

If anyone happens to see something in a picture they like, reply or email me and i'll reply if it is available.

Jeff

Update bump

updated pics on Dropbox, Take a look for anything, it all must go before I junk the truck....any price i'll take and I will ship within reason.

Jeff

Sorry that you're so far away. I'd love to have the whole thing for parts. Mine is a "Rust & Bondo Bucket" I'm afraid that transporting from NJ to Florida would just be too expensive. Good luck on your sale.

Sold most odd and end parts but is going away b4 Mothers Day so last time to get something, just ask and ill let u know, u can email me at jrappleguy@me.com to reach me quicker...

headlight switch

tried to send you an email before I registered to site, about the headlight switch wiring harness, did you get it?

any last minute things cause the truck is gone on Monday, May 13th

Thought it was unloaded.. mattmobile's Avatar
    I was slow on the draw for this one..... Any chance you saved that steering wheel? Price shipped to 60450?