Thread: 88 s10 blazer 2.8L need help!

88 s10 blazer 2.8L need help!

Hey guys I have a 88 blazer with a 2.8L takes a few seconds to start once started idles very low then build up and once I drive maybe a mile or two down the road it attempts to stall and runs rough sometimes cutoff n if it does I have to press the gas pedal all the way down n hold it to start bsck up...eventually it clears up...today I inspected all sensors n fuel filter looks new as well as the dizzy cap n wires no check engine light on but I did the diagnostic trick wit a paper clip n it showed codes 22 n 34 wat it going on with my truck please help me

Those are for the throttle position sensor, and the MAP sensor. Take a look at the connections, and vacuum hoses. If it's still an check for a cat being clogged. But you are supposed to have the check engine light on constantly before you check for codes. Just checking does it show the normal code 12 that tells you the ecm is working properly?

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

Im still getting the code 12 and the lines are fine but the connectors on both have alot of electric greese so im not sure if thats the problem I looked up them codes and it stated tps n map low voltage

On the low voltage I'm not sure what to do there. I just replaced mine and my issue was gone. maybe cleaning them some might help if there's alot on them. It wouldn't hurt to try.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.