Thread: F/s: Complete custom s10 interior

F/s: Complete custom s10 interior

Complete 1st gen. interior. custom done with gray/slate and black tweed.
    The Door panels (meant for crank windows), A- pillars, Dash, even the ashtray is wrapped!

The real treat is a custom gauge pod meant to outfit 2 1/16" x 3 and 3 3/8" x 2 Auto meter gauges. Currently outfitted with Ultra Lite series: Speedo, water, oil pres. & fuel level. I have the things around here somewhere to hook up each gauge. Gauge pod is fiberglass, and painted Lexus 'Metallic Black'.

**ALL GAUGES INCLUDED IN SALE AND NOT LOOKING TO SEPARATE. So please, unless I change my mind one morning, do save yourself the trouble by not mentioning to sell gauges separately. I'd like to keep things together. **

THERE ARE NO TEARS, HOLES, BURN MARKS, SUN BLEACHING CRACKS, SPLITS, FILLER, BONDO, WOOD PUTTY OR ANYTHING USED IN MODIFYING THE INTEGRITY OF, OR COVERING OVER OEM PIECES.

Im doing my best to get some hi-res no 56k (lol) pics up here to show you guys what I have TODAY

I am looking to get $975 plus shipping for it all. I will find USPS/UPS/FedEx flat rates so the same shipping goes Everywhere and Anywhere for the best rate. If you are looking to do Paypal, you must be able to cover fees as well.

As an added bonus, and bc I am tired of tripping over it late at night, I will even include a free billet grill for your 1st gen to the lucky buyer, who wants to help out me catch up on his bills lol

Email benstruckjunk@gmail.com for questions, comments, or offers. Located in South NJ.
    :::insert profile quote here::::

These are to show how it will look installed in your truck:

Can you show a pic of the top of the dash, where the 2 defroster vents are? I would like to see how that was tweeded.
    this is a test of the sig

I'm peaked but ur price is kinda high for only tweeding a factory dash, now I'm in jersey so I could save u some effort of shipping it and I don't need the gauges so, impress me with a good price for door cards, dash minus trim and a-pillar pieces.

Well I'm taking offers, so what would it be worth to you? And what is it you don't need from the dash?