Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good lord its been a while!

Yeah I hear ya. But I'm 39 and still enjoy it. But you are right it's a new generation so things are different now.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

lets face it guys, now you can buy a truck with 2-3 times the power and not have to touch it. That and everyone is jumping on the jacked up diesel banwagan.....rollin coal! Sad when my blazer is about the only 1st gen I see on the road in a given day.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

i still see quite a few rollin around in the 'burg, granted most look like crap but i see em...lol
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

yea i dont see any mini trucks. there just gone it seems. i lost alot of interest when it became a bolt on world. but i still would like to see one now and again. i dont even hear much for car shows in the are any more just the classics i remember 10 years ago meeting up at hooters or random parking lots every friday night and basically having a impromptu show.
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    I haven't seen a mini truck in ages. I moved over a year ago and my Blazer is still at my Dad's house (and it sat there for about 3 years before I moved). I just came to the decision a few days ago to give up on it. It was a rust bucket to begin with and all of the parts I had accumulated over the years are rotting away too. Its a shame, but it seems to be the natural progression of things. I work my ass off to keep my bills paid and 2 cars on the road. At the end of the day there is just no time or money left over for a project. Fact is, I'd rather be customizing my house anyway. I might not be able to put airbags on it, but that new laundry room sure is baller!

LOL, mine's a daily for me so working on mine is a must. It's crazy how the scene has calmed down so much. Good luck with the how. If you give up maybe you can sell parts off and use the money toward the house. Good luck with it either way.

Check out my ride.

The parts I have are definitely going to be sold off. I've only got a few worthwhile things though... bolt in notch, 3" leaf springs, billet grill, bumper cover, old small block...

Oh ok cool. If I had some money I'd be interested in the bumper cover if it fits a 1st gen. Any chance you have a driverside power window switch and the plug that goes to it with a little wire on it. If you do I'm in dier need of one. But only if the price is right and you can hold it till the 3rd. Mine is falling apart and I can't find a good used one out here yet.

Check out my ride.

Well mine is an '84 with power nothing. I'll have pics soon. The bumper cover is actually my favorite find. Its rare enough I've never seen another one. But it sorta kinda looks like BL1's. Its more of an under the bumper airdam I guess.

Oh ok. Well I wish you live closer. I'm looking for door panels too from a manual truck. I need need a set so I can use move my door switches and have some nicer panels. Post pics when you can or email them if you want to to my email at the bottom.

Check out my ride.

Oh and I forgot. I might be interested in it too. Just post pics when ya get a chance.

Check out my ride.

Still here!!
    ""Support Special Olympics"" "Semper fi"

01 Blazer Sold - to buy new toy
    92 S-10 ExtCab -TOTALED/Sold to insurance company
    89 SBlazer - Sold
    98 Blazer - Sold
    95 Jimmy - Sold
    84 SBlazer - Sold

06 Toy Corrolla - family car
    12 Frontier - New Toy

funny how the house comes before the vehicles now. I'm about to put tile in my kitchen, but building traction bars at the same time. lol

pic of the air dam would be nice.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

I've finally got some pics.

This first one is hard to see the fog light indentions. They are tear drop shaped.

I've also got a 12 bar grill for the old style 3 piece setup.

A set of 3" drop leaf springs

Side mirrors and clear markers

Steel Roll Pan (Used and removed)

And a bolt in step notch

I intend to post this stuff on Craigslist as I'd rather not deal with shipping any of this stuff. If anyone here REALLY wants anything here I'll work on making a deal happen. I am practically giving this stuff away since I just sold the Blazer yesterday. For more pictures (and pics of the 350 for sale) you can go here: http://s10blazed.com/Craigslist/