Thread: S10 Blazer 4DR fibirglass running boards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

S10 Blazer 4DR fibirglass running boards

Does anybody have any pictures of a 95+ S10 Blazer 4DR with the factory fiberglass running boards/flares?
    I bought a set awhile ago, and just now getting to put them on, But these damn things don't fit up right. I'm wondering if there is supposed to be more to them. I've seen very few on the road, but can't find any pics on the web to compare.
    Jim C.

97 S10 SCSB, 2WD V8, shaved, walkthru cab
    99 S10 Blazer 4x4

Ok, went to the dealer today and they confirmed what I suspected, these are aftermarket. So would anyone have any idea what company(s) might have produced these?

Jim C.

99 S10 Blazer 4x4

Thought it was unloaded.. mattmobile's Avatar
    http://www.bremencomposites.com/appg...s/rb9_g215.htm

Bremen G215

Retails between $650-899 (new) online

They are aftermarket but they were a dealer installed option that was covered by warranty if installed/painted by the dealer. My receipt from the dealer in 95 shows they were installed at a total upgrade cost of $495 I think.

They are formed to slip up over the rocker, cupping the dogleg of the fender and the front of the rear wheel well; a ton of screws hold them on. There are two brackets per side that attach under the step pads to holes in the frame. Nothing fancy, just some 90* angle about 3/4" on each side.

Good luck.

Well, I emailed Mike Jones at Bremen and sent pictures of mine. He confirmed mine are definitely NOT manufactured by them. Theirs has a tail section that extends from the rear flare to the rear bumper. Now one thing I didn't ask him, the G215 that you refered to is for 95-97, What's the difference between the 95-97's and the 98-01's?
    Jim C.

99 S10 Blazer 4x4

Ah, I can't believe I missed that. The flair on the back is the only part I like about my boards!

No external difference between the years where they would mount.

They probably mount the same as the Bremen part, with 2 less screws per side.

Did you see them on a truck before you bought them? Maybe they are for a first gen blazer or maybe an explorer or something....

This is the only place I'm seeing something without flairs but they are manufactured primarily for vans.
    http://www.v-sales.com/vsvanboards.htm