Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BL1 getting a makeover

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    thinking of the total, that door jamb and firewall look mighty fine for being caved in. I cant wait to see it back together.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    thinking of the total, that door jamb and firewall look mighty fine for being caved in. I cant wait to see it back together.
    You know, for what its been through the truck is still looking pretty good :D

But it still a bit tweeked. The accident(s) have taken their toll in one way or another...but also the v8 and high torque have done their magic as well.

I have the truck back at my house, mostly together. Gotta put the door glass in, along with the airdam and billet grille....and make some minor adjustments. Gonna get to it all day tomorrow...
    this is a test of the sig

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    yea mine got some war wounds too, like the front bumper is very stupid since it meeting a trailer hitch a while back. It looked straight with one bumper on it, but with the bravada bumper and cover its way crooked. Also driving an inch off the ground is bad for your skid plate and other things lol. A lot of days i wish it wasnt so low, its got dents in the floor from the rear end hitting lol.

how do you like the 235/40s upfront. My truck needs a new set of tires and been thinking about just doing new rims too. Id like to keep the front tires around that size and been looking at 215/45s, and 225/40s

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    yea mine got some war wounds too, like the front bumper is very stupid since it meeting a trailer hitch a while back. It looked straight with one bumper on it, but with the bravada bumper and cover its way crooked. Also driving an inch off the ground is bad for your skid plate and other things lol. A lot of days i wish it wasnt so low, its got dents in the floor from the rear end hitting lol.

how do you like the 235/40s upfront. My truck needs a new set of tires and been thinking about just doing new rims too. Id like to keep the front tires around that size and been looking at 215/45s, and 225/40s
    The Kuhmo's that I had up there were good. They didnt rub whatsoever even at full lock. It seems, although I have to measure to verify, that the new Sumi's are somewhat wider but the same size. Some tires are cut more square than others....

With that said, I wish I went with a 10" wide rim in the back. Next rim change I'll do that for sure. Really want the Eagle 225s. I used to have a hookup with Eagle and get the wheels wholesale thru a friends shop, but he's out of business and we dont talk much.

Not so great weather all day with some rain. I didnt get anything done, or even pull the truck out of the garage.

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    get to work! get that thing back out!
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Still raining.

Just got back from the junkyard. I somehow lost the metal guide that goes in the window track. Got that along with some miscellaneous screws.

It was sad, there used to be 30+ 82-93 S-10/Blazers there. Now theres about 10. Only 2 pickups.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Those parts are looking smooth, man! I hope you get some time to put it all back together.

Just this past weekend I went to my parents house to clean out my Blazer. I'm just scrapping it but seeing yours really makes it that much harder.

I like those rims and the bumper. I wish my bumper looked like that.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

I'm still rocking the black driver's fender. Once I get my performance mods finished up, I might get around to spraying some paint.

yours i looking good
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

im glad u guys are still doin work. Ive wanted a blazer since I was a kid, now at 34 ive got one. no serious mods yet, money is tight with 3 kids but im doin what I can. paid 1500 for it and it passed ca. smog with no probs. do I lose cool points for the car seat in back?

2.8 liters of pure power! jasond's Avatar
    Seeing you get work done on yours makes me want to get something done with mine. It's kind of taken a back seat to other projects. Your Blazer is lookin good though!

Quote Originally Posted by chuck4379 View Post
    im glad u guys are still doin work. Ive wanted a blazer since I was a kid, now at 34 ive got one. no serious mods yet, money is tight with 3 kids but im doin what I can. paid 1500 for it and it passed ca. smog with no probs. do I lose cool points for the car seat in back?
    No you don't I've got a booster seat in the back of mine, lol.

Check out my ride.

Man that looks awesome. I like the air dam on it alot. Is it finished now or is there more to come?

Check out my ride.

Just foglights and the exterior is done. Might tweat a few alignment issues with fenders/doors

Interior i have to put back together. Door Panels, back pieces, headiner

Engine I will be cleaning up too. Nothing major - pulling the heater core, getting rid of those lines....making a heater box delete panel. Wire loom, etc.....pretty much done! Garage kept now, hopefully I'll never have to do it again.