Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey everybody or nobody or a few people that still come here.

I don't know many of you but I've been on here since '03. Still daily driving my smallblock Blazer and sort of neglecting it. I have broken ground on a 30x48 shop and on top of my regular 40hr week job I also wrench on jet skis from March to September. It doesn't leave me much time to work on the Blazer but when the shop is built it's getting stripped down and finished properly. We finished my wife's show truck last year so I figure it's my turn.

Hey I remember you from your avatar. Sounds like you're gonna have fun after your done building the shop. Good luck with it and post some pics. We need more people to come back to the forums.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

Jake

Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

been awhile for me.............truck is sleeping. it needs a new fuel filter $6, new injectors $75 each, battery $100, New comps Viairs $400. maybe bags and fittings and airline since they are from 2006. $$$? haven't even priced any of them, valves cleanend. sheetmetal rear floor. front tubs, $200 in metal and wire, maybe another $100 in gas, front and rear shock mounts and shocks gain haven't priced anything

this year my wife said truck or band equipment. I choose band equipment. I think $2000 in the last 3 months.
    when we first moved to las vegas I wasn't working for about a year, sold a lot of my gear but not the truck or tools. infact I sold a $1000 bass amp for a $500 welder, bottle and new gloves,wire, regulator, metal misc other welding items. anyways im pretty much done buying gear got a lot more than I had before. my wife is looking for work now hopefully she finds work soon so she can have to 02 and I can daily the 89.

I still lurk around but don't post only cuz im to lazzzy....

is it bad that im already thinking how im gonna spend next income tax....lol this years went to a new .45 and most of the band gear
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Good to see you're still around. Sorry to hear what all you need and about work. As far as planning taxes I do it too. Just doesn't always work out like I plan for them. Good luck with all of it though.

Check out my ride.

I haven't been here for a while. Driving the hell out of my truck. Put Calvert split mono's and Cal-Trac bars on the rear. Tubular A-arms and coilovers on the front. Changed motor mounts and went with long tubes and electric exhaust cut outs. Getting ready to head the the Carlisle truck show tomorrow morning. It's good to see the oldtimers are still around.

Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

Need more pics but looks really good. Have fun at the show, be careful on the way.

Check out my ride.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    havent seen you around in awhile. I used to see you post on one of the other s10 sites. Truck is looking great.

Lurking........

Quote Originally Posted by toals View Post
    Lurking........
    Good to see you around Toals. Definitely miss hanging out here and at Carlisle.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

I wish the forums would be alive like they once were. I miss being on them more.

Check out my ride.

Same Shit Diff. Day Miniburban04's Avatar
    Move the foeums to facebook!!!!!! Most ppl have smartphones. I think it would livin it up alot. I hardly ever find myself on here but im always searchin fb.

Meh. I've been on a forum that "moved to facebook" and it died quickly. FB isn't the same as forums. Project threads suck there and it all gets lost in the chatter of everyone's newsfeed.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

Im still here if it matters. I've been reading old posts and build ups and wrenchin on my blazer when I can. Just finished my door panels which turned out pretty good. Goin with a black and grey theme with billet accents. I would really like to have those inserts for inner door grab that someone was making. cant remember thread or who was making them or I would hit em up.

Haven't been on here forever.. nice to see some people around. been to busy with work, school, the harley and my almost 1 year old daughter. Still haven't had a drink with Kam, still need to visit harley in MI, and boinky has yet to come to PA. No longer interested in another project, just riding and starting a remodel on my cabin..

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.