Thread: 3" blocks for 2" blocks- trade

3" blocks for 2" blocks- trade

Hey guys I don't post on here much, but I've got a set of brand new 3" drop blocks that I ordered that are bigger than what I actually meant to order and rather than cut these I was wondering if there was anyone that was looking to trade a set of 2" blocks for these. They don't have to be new as long as they are 2" & will fit my truck lol. If anyone is interested let me know either here or pm or email me dontknowdoium@yahoo.com

Thanks

I have a set of used 2" blocks sitting in the garage. You can have for the price of shipping. Not sure if the u-bolts are good, but you should be able to use the ones from the 3" set. Unless you want to drive to Jax to pick them up.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

What do u think shipping would cost, roughly to 33436... Driving to Jax wouldnt make since lol, I could buy another set for less than the gas would cost... And I am not worried about the u bolts the ones that I have will work I am sure

Not sure about shipping, have some shit going on at my house, so I've been busy. Maybe Thursday I can get you a quote
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Quote Originally Posted by blazin4low View Post
    Not sure about shipping, have some shit going on at my house, so I've been busy. Maybe Thursday I can get you a quote
    Hey man we had talked a few weeks back about some 2" drop blocks that you said you had laying around... Was wondering if you still have these... I will actually be in Jacksonville on sept 29th for a football game... If you still have these can we meet up somewhere so that I can grab them from you?

Thanks man

Rich