Hi all I'm new here , I've searched everywhere on the internet and can't find an answer, so I've come here...I have a 2000 gmc jimmy with a floor shifter automatic trans, my shift knob is loose and ugly and I want to replace it, I've read it is either a horseshoe pin or threaded or little bolts, hokding it on, I have tried to look for all 3, there are no bolts, no horseshoe clip, and it won't twist off, I'm going insane and mad, I'm about to get a saw and hammer, please help me!