Thread: Pics of my ride off road by about a mile or longer

Pics of my ride off road by about a mile or longer

I took the kids to a youth shoot out for a company called Rusty's Rags. They make gun cleaning kits that they sell all over the world. Just happens a friend of mine owns it. Well we went cause they were going to let the kids shoot guns and a new crew was going to be there. Turned out that 20/20 was there doing a piece on gun safety and kids. I had to go thru a small gate then follow the trail they had bush hogged so we could get to the shooting range. It was like a mile off road to the range. If you look at my jimmy it looks like there's no ground clearance at all. Oh they got to shoot off a few rounds off a .22 rifle and a M15 machine gun. Both shot auto and semi auto. It was a blast for the kids and a learning experience for them too.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

Those wheels really look good on there man.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    yep, the blazer is looking great. Glad to see the kids getting to learn gun safety too.

Thanks, I've been trying to make it look good. Just have a long way to go. I was glad too about the gun safety. With the games they play on the 360 I felt it was best to start it with them.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.