Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project : Voodoo Sled

Quote Originally Posted by blazin4low View Post
    Nice progress....poor blazer
    i know... i feel the same. But i looked at it this way, the blaz needed to be completely redone, nothing was really finished. At the end of the day it would still be a blazer. The 50 needs more work done to it but at the end of the day it will be a badass 1950 lead sled. I might get back to work on it someday. I only have the funds and attention span for one project at a time. Might sell it to someone who will finish it. Who knows, but for now it will sit there and hold my parts...lol
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

got most of the drivers back door done, still need to shave the door handle. still cant believe the amount of bondo on that door and how it didnt crack being that thick i dont know. i cut out all the bad metal and replaced it. also shaved all the gravel guard mounting holes as well...

this shows how much bondo was on this so called repair

this is what was under all the bondo

the screen backing and how much the metal was pushed in

how much i had to cut out

finshed repair
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

DAMN.....nice re-repair
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

thx, started working on the pass rear door last night. So far so good, looks like theres only a couple little small rust spots to repair and shave the handle. Hope the front doors are the same way.
    Build Thread

opps forgot to update this one, the full build is here.... http://noaffiliation.net/viewtopic.p...p=34565#p34565

latest update

Pass side is mostly done, door is almost completely welded up and swinging suicide on stock hinges. Its now a 2 door with the new lower front quarter panel and remnants of the back door tacked in place. Still need to install the lower rear quarter panel and wheel arch. Inner and outer rocker panels installed, ready for floor pans when I get em.

After pass side is done im gonna add these 49 buick roadmaster taillights in the rear fenders, the drivers side will be hinged for access to gas filler.
    Build Thread

Looking good!
    If you can't do your custom work yourself then sell your ride.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    whoa, i didnt know you were making this a two door. Thats cool as hell. I'm going to have to spend some time checking out the build thread on the other site

yeah. one of the biggest mods other than the choptop which will be next after the body is solid... i would have left it a four door cuz they do look cool as hell chopped, but in my mind a hotrod MUST have suicide doors and i couldnt suicide it as a four door. I love the doors on the blaz so I had to have em on the sled...
    Build Thread