Thread: PARTING OUT -- 2000 CHEVY S-10 XTREME 4.3l SPORT SIDE BED ZQ8 IN PENNSYLVANIA

Threaded View

PARTING OUT -- 2000 CHEVY S-10 XTREME 4.3l SPORT SIDE BED ZQ8 IN PENNSYLVANIA

Hello Everyone,

Heres my craigslist ad;

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4789395201.html

I am parting out a 2000 Xtreme. I don't have time to box stuff up and ship so, please local pick up only.

Text or call me with what parts you want and I will tell you how much, thanks ! If I don't answer just leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can

2000 Chevrolet S10 Xtreme sport side bed ZQ8 Factory lowered 4.3L Auto

**I am keeping the WHEELS, TIRES, FRONT GRILL/HEADLIGHTS, EVERYTHING ELSE IS COMPLETE AND UNTOUCHED. I CAN KEEP WHEELS ON TO GET IT LOADED ON YOUR TRAILER OR TOW TRUCK, THEN WE CAN PUT WOOD UNDER THE WHEELS AND THEN I WILL TAKE THE WHEELS OFF

The 4.3L was overheated, you can hear it run, but I don't recommend running it for long as the headgaskets are blown.

The 4L60 Automatic transmission needs to a solenoid or rebuilt. It has a code for a shift solenoid, could be a cheap fix or a rebuilt, not sure

Plenty of great parts on it;
    * Complete Chevy Xtreme factory body kit (front bumper does have crack but is fixable)-
    * Rare sport side step side bed -
    * Rear differential GU6 G80 = 3.42 Gears and Locking differential! -
    * Factory ZQ8 Lowered suspension
    * Frame is a Excellent Canidate for a Rat Rod pick up truck or sedan!
    * wiper motor with circuit board
    * Plenty of Vortec 4.3L engine parts, alternator, power steering pump, a/c compressor, a/c parts, accessories, engine brackets, coil, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, distributor shaft, throttle body, maf sensor, air box, etc....
    * Bucket Seats
    * Doors, with power windows
    * Third Door
    * Door panels(power)
    * Brand New drive shaft with u joints and center carrier bearing.
    * Dashboard (great shape, no cracks!)
    * Carpet
    * 4l60E trans, make a good core rebuild or may just need a solenoid
    * Vortec 4.3L V6 long block would make a good core for rebuild or use the bottom end, no knocks, engine oil is clean and great oil pressure
    * Painted hard Tonneau cover
    * Moon Visor
    * Windsheild and all glass, including a rear sliding window
    * Wiper motor and linkage
    * Wiring Harness's
    * radiator support
    * Headliner , sun visors seat belts , carpet, interior
    ****** ETC!!!!............. the list goes on, plenty of Great parts, truck is complete except front grill, headlights and wheels/ tires

Call or Text me
    I'm not far from King of Prussia mall and right off the Oaks exit on Route 422

IF I DONT ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE OR YOU WONT GET A RETURN CALL, DURING THE DAY MON-FRI 8-5 I CANNOT ANSWER MY PHONE, TEXTING IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME! THANKS!
    Please no calls after 9:30 pm
    Last edited by Xtreme88Jimmy; 12-04-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    *1988 GMC S-15 Jimmy Tuned Port Injection 350 V8 5-Speed