Thread: I have been away from the site for many years...

I have been away from the site for many years...

I haven't logged in to blazinlow in 7 or 8 years maybe more!.....That's how long my truck has been sitting. I've been thinking about pulling it out, dusting it off and getting it going again. Lucky for me I never sold it!....I may get it pulled out this weekend and If I do I'll post some pictures! I started an eBay thing and it got burried under boxes, bubble wrap, boxes of crap for sale and I used the hood (with proper protection) for a shipping station! Tires are near flat and the transmission somehow drained a huge puddle on some cardboard I had under it..........It feels wierd posting here after so long as I'm sure it's all a different bunch of people after all this time, either way it's all about the Blazer here (or Jimmy) in my case.
    Here are the major mods to my truck!

88 s15 jimmy. 17" rims. 5/6 drop, notched, full ground FX, Shaved roof rack, door handles, rear wing, tailgate, bumper, one bad ass 4.3 TBI, Bulletproof 700R4 tranny, Rear disc brakes, posi, Completely tweeded out!, Honda prelude buckets, Sweet Kicker/Alpine sound system......... AND NO TVs OR AIR!

Welcome back... The site has really slowed to a crawl. Theres still a few of us that are still around. Im in the same boat with mine. its been sitting for about 7. Been building a 1950 Bel Air so the blaz has been pushed to the side. But my son is about to get his license so Im gonna pass it down to him in a couple years so I need to get it ready.
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

I'm still around and driving my blazer. Any updates on your blazer(spider)
    '87 s10 blazer 4.8 vortex v8 with 4l65e trans. 225/40/18, 5/5 drop, roll pan, euro lights,phantom grill