Thread: What have you done lately???????????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What have you done lately???????????????????????

This weekend I worked on my mothers blazer. It was my dads but since he passed it's my mothers now. We changed the plugs, wires, antifreeze, cap, and button too. But on a parts run I had issues with the brakes on my jimmy. The two bolts that hold down the rear caliper mount on the drivers side had come loose. I got some lock tight on them now and put it back together. I also changed out my thermostat from a 160 to a 195 and put in some antifreeze too.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

Done replacing the hoses on the radiator and installing new intake kit. Tomorrow I will install my bushwacker fender flares. They are extend-a-flares since they don't make cut-out style for the blazer anymore.

Lately I've changed out the transmission from the 700r4 to a 4l60 transmission. I've changed out a freeze plug too. I figured out I need to get the exhaust redone to I can move the cross pipe to a better place. I put on a new water pump with new bolts and a hose too. I've got to change the front motor seal, core support, ac parts, add two more cig lighters to the rear seat for charging ports. I have some new lights to put on it too. I have new custom made armrest also. I'm hoping to get more done this week but I have alot to do at the same time too.

Check out my ride.

I LS swapped my Xtreme Blazer over the winter - trying to finish it up
    this is a test of the sig

Cool, nice to see you're still working on it.

Check out my ride.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    I replaced every rusty suspension part on my 2000 Sierra. While trying to track down a thud in the front I decided to just make everything fresh and new to get some extra life out of it. Its easier to list what I didn't replace.

Left wheel bearing
    Left lower ball joint

I only didn't replace those because I did them about 6 months ago. While I had it apart it also got some lowering shackles and torsion keys.

finally got around to pulling the motor in the blaz. It had a knock so im rebuilding it. will be nice to drive it again...
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Lately i've put in another trans, that I still need a speedo for. I've gotten a newer steering wheel put in. I've had to replace the water pump, rad, both hoses, and put in a cooler running thermostat too.

Check out my ride.

Sucks you have to rebuild it. Good to hear you're still at it too.

Check out my ride.