Thread: lots of car stereo and alarm stuff for sale or trade

lots of car stereo and alarm stuff for sale or trade

I am needing a compressor or 2, 1st Gen S-10 tailgate skin, maybe a set of valves that dont leak, or cash

Prices are without shipping of course, local pick up is fine. Trying to figure out this uploads thing, will try to provide pics asap or upon request

2 RF P2 12s in a custom downfire box with grills and a JL 250/1 amp. This setup slammed and still can, just moving on to bigger and better. If it doesnt sell its staying put. $300
    Kicker 3-way 6x9s $40
    Pioneer DEH-P8MP. $50 This unit was the shiznit back in the day. Its got the cool display that does the pinball game, the DJ, the racecars, am/fm cd player. Can add aux to the P-bus input. front rear and sub out. I might have an aux-in style old school iPod adapter. Once again, staying in the garage if not sold
    RF T4004 4-channel amp $50. Another one that is well off with me, but I want to move on to bigger and better. Here is the bad part. It whines sometimes and needs a smack to stop so it probably needs a cleaning out. The whine is high pitched so as a sub amp, done, youd never hear it.
    Boston 4x6 plates $30 another one that Id love to keep, but......
    Avital Remote start alarm with one remote $100. Comes with everything seen and includes a tech sheet for your vehicle
    Viper 300esp alarm with one remote $30, harness, LED, valet, and tech sheet included for your vehicle
    Rockford 5 1/4 fanatic Q speakers $20
    Infinity Reference 6032 6.5" speakers $30
    Pioneer 4" speakers $15, one has a slight "porting" but it shouldnt effect it
    Focal Polyglass crossovers $15
    Audiovox keyless alarm with glass breakage mic $40, includes one remote, tech sheet for your vehicle, a DEI glass break sensor, shock sensor, keyless harness, LED, valet and siren
    Pioneer DEH-2900IB am/fm cd player with aux $30

paypal or email scottspiehlerjr@gmail.com
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

I just wanted to inform you that someone has read your thread. Me. :)