—for som reason it will not let me upload my photos, to see my photos go to Craigslist Philadelphia and search S10 Iroc wheels

I have decided to stop driving my 1997 S10 vortec 350 in the snow, therefore I’m going to sell my setup
Will NOT ship

Tires are brand new, never seen the road only, the driveway! 225-60R16 Yokohama IceGuard Snow and Ice Tires (paid $ 128 a tire ; totaling $512

I CAN OFFER SEVERAL DIFFERENT OPTIONS WHICH DETERMINES THE PRICE, SO PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME!

OPTION 1 -- will sell just the (4) OEM genuine GM Chevy Camaro IROC - Z 16x8 wheels / rims for $300 GM RWD 5x3/4 ( 5x4.75 )bolt pattern. WILL FIT 4wd but will stick out a inch

OPTION 2 -- will sell the entire setup with the tires (4) IROC wheels and tires mounted and balanced for $650

OPTION 3 -- will sell the entire setup wheels and tires with bolt on wheel adapters to give the perfect staggered offset for a 2wd Chevy S10 pick up or blazer or gmc Sonoma or Jimmy while still making them perfect for rotating so they can wear evenly!!!! for $700

OPTION 4 -- you buy just the tires and I will mount and balance them on your wheels for $380 total

OPTION 5 --you buy the tires only $340

The IROC wheels have been redone with the spokes painted black, they are genuine IROC WHEELS and the most desired style IROC wheel. They are 4 rear wheels so you can rotate them! I gathered this setup for my 97 S-10 and never got to use the setup as I put a V8 in the truck and no longer use this in the snow. Almost $1000 invested into this setup, my loss is your gain!

The 225 60 R16 Yokohama iceGuard tire is a superior winter tire with sizes for passenger cars, light trucks and SUV and CUV's. The tires are all marked with the severe snow rating, making this an exceptional performance tire for the toughest weather conditions. Winter weather performance is optimized with a triple action compound that adapts to varying weather conditions offering drivers a sense of confidence when facing varying degrees of snow, ice and slush. The high-density compound offers increased stability and longer tread life on winter road surfaces, while the triple 3D sipes give this tire a biting edge on snowy and icy roads. The extra-wide center rib and large control blocks maximize road contact increase stability in all conditions. With a wide range of vehicle fitments, this is the winter tire for those facing a wide range of winter conditions.

Text / Call / E-mail
610-842-4417

I'm only 7 money saving minutes from the King of Prussia mall & a mile off the Oaks exit of Route 422, close to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, route 76 and route 202 are all close