Thread: Havent been on the site in years!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Havent been on the site in years!!!!

Im not sure if im even remembered here. I still have the truck. Its pretty much 100% complete and doensnt get driven but maybe 20-30 miles a year. I lost my haouse last year so now it sits covered in a big storage garage. Not sure how the heats gonna treat it over time. I have already had rats eat my ignition wires and silicone hoses.....But hey it happens. Just stopped by cuz I seen an old email from Blazinlow. Look a bit different here. Hows the popularity with the s-trucks None where I live.
    Here are the major mods to my truck!

88 s15 jimmy. 17" rims. 5/6 drop, notched, full ground FX, Shaved roof rack, door handles, rear wing, tailgate, bumper, one bad ass 4.3 TBI, Bulletproof 700R4 tranny, Rear disc brakes, posi, Completely tweeded out!, Honda prelude buckets, Sweet Kicker/Alpine sound system......... AND NO TVs OR AIR!

Hey whats up man, I remember you.

This site is basically just an archive at this point. I just kinda went thought it fixing the bad links and bugs in the forum, never bothered to put the logo back on...but there's a few people that still post in their project thread

If you're on Facebook we have a group...there's more stuff there than here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/536002296508646/
    this is a test of the sig

I noticed it looks different. Thats too bad. Dont let it die! I guess the more time passes and the rarer s-trucks become the less popular a site like this will be. Im keeping my truck till i crash it or my daughter gets old enough to take it from me......I dont do facebook but i'll check it out through a family member account. You still got your truck?
    Here are the major mods to my truck!

88 s15 jimmy. 17" rims. 5/6 drop, notched, full ground FX, Shaved roof rack, door handles, rear wing, tailgate, bumper, one bad ass 4.3 TBI, Bulletproof 700R4 tranny, Rear disc brakes, posi, Completely tweeded out!, Honda prelude buckets, Sweet Kicker/Alpine sound system......... AND NO TVs OR AIR!

I do, plus got the 01 Xtreme Blazer that I LS swapped last year with a 5.3/4L80e

my daily is a 07 Trailblazer, needed a 4 door for baby seat, heh

times have changed!
    this is a test of the sig

im still around. still got the bagged blazer. tradded in both the 2002 blazer and the 2001 jimmy last year for newer dailys.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed