Thread: Well hello blazin low

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suicide door havin member DRUNK411's Avatar

Well hello blazin low

Damn I havent been on here in years and its great to come back and see we are still alive!! Just wanted to drop in and say Hi to everyone and say that I still own my blazer and its still in pieces lol. I now have a 09 Duramax with a 7" lift and a ton of work. Plus a bunch of other toys, life kind of got in the way of the blazer for now but i do plan on finishing it one day in my life time. I purchased a new house about 3 years ago that was a forclosure and have been dumping all my extra money into that. I've also had 2 kids so those little bastards take alot of my money as well. Im glad everyone is still here and this site is still kicking. I was thinking the other day how much I missed driving my blazer when I passed one on the road and thought to myself I'd love to find one as a daily driver just for fun. Then i came here and its still a thing! hope everyone is doing well and your projects are going better than mine. I will try and check back more regularly!
    S-10 blazer rollin' on dubs and bagged... what what!!!

Soon to have a typhoon engine.

"Bottles are for babies, real men get blown!"

DRUNK411 (11:558 PM): I think that is a guy man
    DragginBlazer (11:55:52 PM): me too
    DRUNK411 (11:56:19 PM): that is not cool by any means
    DRUNK411 (11:56:37 PM): why would u even subject yourself to that being a woman and all
    DRUNK411 (11:56:46 PM): I mean would u really want that on the internet

That is how we felt about the thread below. Check it out if you dare it is very scary!!

How we felt on this post

Pics of my ride:
    http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=15102

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    Damn haven’t seen you in in forever. This is the first time I’ve been in here in a good while too

I still check in regularly to see whats happening. Ive still got my blaz as well tho it is in pieces as well. Been building a 1950 Bel Air for th past few years that has most of my attention
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics