Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4x4 removal

so what all has to be done to do it.if anyone has the time and wants to tell us could you tell everything that has to be done.
    just to give us some pointers. please!!
    1986 two wheel drive s-10 blazer

....Who needs demons when there.....
    ...are chicks...

hey fusion do u want to remove ur 4x4 too?
    check out the oil my cadillac spills

thinkin about it. everywhere i go they all say i cant get rims that i want and the ones that can go on the 4x4 are ugly as hell.also i want to get bags for the damn thing.so what do i have to take off and what from a 2 w/d can i put on?would i have to fabricate new mounts and crap like that for the a arms from a 2w/d or would they bolt on somehow?
    1986 two wheel drive s-10 blazer

....Who needs demons when there.....
    ...are chicks...

i have brackets! email me 100shipped
    pr1mo360@hotmail.com i wouldnt not recomend going lower than 4.5inches of drop if its a daily driver. youll have negative camber which will wear out your tires and the ride quality will get very very annoying very quickly, if its a weekend or show car or whatever flip the keys and it will look nice and youll have some adjustability

I pulled my engine and trans on my 4x4 the trans is sitting under the truck on jacks. the 4x4 shifter is still hooked up. I brought another 700r from a camaro. I had a b&m street/strip overhaul kit put in it and a new output shaft from a 2.8 700r trans installed in that. Question is How do I separate the trans axel from the original 700R and How do I bolt the Camaro 700r to the transaxel?
    Help, Help!
    4x4 blazer 350 365 hp-700r street/strip conversion,megashifter,sanderson headers,oil pan, mounts, Holley 650, dual plane INTAKE,ACCEL HEI,alum radiator, NEW PAINT CAMILLION BLUE/ SILVER SS STRIPES

It doesn't look like the tailshaft of the 700r bolts directly to the transaxel? I don't know maybe I'm just to tired to see the forest for the trees. ANy explaination would be appreciated
    4x4 blazer 350 365 hp-700r street/strip conversion,megashifter,sanderson headers,oil pan, mounts, Holley 650, dual plane INTAKE,ACCEL HEI,alum radiator, NEW PAINT CAMILLION BLUE/ SILVER SS STRIPES

hey pr1mo dude i emailed u.whuts with the brackets?????????let me i very intrested in them!!!do u have that done??????

oka n/m mind it tells me thats thatsnot ur email.just pm me and let me know whuts up with that stuf????????