Thread: baggin a 4x4

baggin a 4x4

ok, is it possible or would it be worth it to take my truck and put it on a 2wd frame if i could find one in good condition?? The question is that i have a 96 and though its not that new i still really like it and dont wanna go through the hassle of selling my truck and buying a 2wd( there not too easy to come by on long island). The reason i ask is because i want to bag the truck. I have a friend who owns an auto body place that said he would try to weld me up brackets so im not sure what to do?? Which would be more practical/cheaper to do?? sorry bout the long post.

OnE,
    Train

WHere on long island???
    East Islip here..suffolk

What auto body shop?? If i get a s10 or dakatoa im defently gonna bag is and Im looking for a good place

whats up blazed?? im from centereach. Im actually not sure of the name of the place, its actually my sisters boyfriends, friends/ fathers place. I was talkin to him the other day in his garage bout it and he said he would try to make some brackets up if i got him the specs or where its gotta be welded to, etc.

Centerreach....that place is chill...me any my friends before we go to utopia alway get blazed and drive around on you hilly roads....especially the block right after utopia if your comming from the mall.....The two part hill, go as fast as you can, soemtimes you get air

that shit was fun

lol...rustic road??? I've caught air off those in a many cars, the worse was in this kids station wagon, we were doin bout 100 felt like we cleared the whole middle ( im sure we didnt) but it was a good time. Did you play footbal at all for E.I??

OnE,
    Train

I played PAL football for the south bay lion forever. JH football. JV football and 10th till i fucked up my shoulder 1st game in 10th grade.

My bro plays though. He was #31. Im up at WPI for college. I came home and say the game. That ref fuckin blew nuts, i guess you didnt see it cause he was favoring your team.

That streaker was mad funny. I heard something in the woods and saw soem guy and didnt think nothing of it. Like 5 min later i hear the fence and see some naked guy behind me then the guys just running all over the place. You know the kid? Funny as hell

Oh yeah, who the hell is the guy with the pimped fuckin old cars. Last time i went there there was a maroon old gangsta pontiac, shaved, chopped, dope!!! THen this time that baby blue tweed hard top pimp as car. Is it the same guy/

lol.....yea, the kids name is ethan....he is always doin some dumb shit for attentiom. I graduated in 2001, thats why i was askin if you used ta play. The only one who i can think of who would have cars like that is a kid anthony, his father has a stereo shop, but i dont really know for sure

OnE,
    Train