Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More of a drop for my 4X4

I can explain in detail if you would like to know how the torsion bar setup works.

sure, if you wouldnt mind

wow thats gunna be a while. wen people tried explaining it to me it took forever but now i know it like the back of my hand.

Yea no problem ill explain it for you tomorrow or somthin im too tired/lazy to do it right now but i was wondering if you have pics of your truck with the drop. Or if you do blazed_out

Nevermind blazed_out now that i look at your avatar ive already seen yours. You can post em again if you want but you have a sweet lookin truck.

I know it helps a hell of alot if you explain it with pictures. When i first read the t bar trick i was confused. After seeing pictures it became clearer. At first I was like what the fuck are the keys and a whole bunch of other confusions. Plus time helps

yah this is my crossmember and my lil trick to get the drop where i wanted. i dont know if you can explain stuff off it or not. but my best advice would be the lower the key is the lower the front end goes down

Rollin an orange sdime GOTBLAZER?'s Avatar
    I want to lower the front of my blazer 2. It is a 92 4x4 4.3 v6. I have to be able to drive it in the winter though. Thanks. Also what happens if i take the bolt rite out? and how much lower will it be if i just take out the bolts completly without any other things like belltec. Thanks. I would also really apreciate a pic of the bolt out and how low it would go
    Ian
    1992 4.3 V6 Blazer
    1995 Orange 4.3 Vortec S10 slammed

well if you take only the bolt out you'll go anywhere from 1" - 2". it changes with every blazer. as for a pik just ask s10blazed and i know for a fact he has some

Ok, on the crossmember, there are 2 bolt. One on each side of the truck, and both are facing down. You can either tighten them up, or losen them..

ARE these the bolts you have to undo or what are these bolts even for????

Nate

they are for adjusting your height and i think have something to do with allignment too. when they are tightened they are forcing the key up which lifts the vehicle. when they are unscrewed the let the key down, when all the way out they will be resting on the block. if you even want to slam your vehicle you take those blocks out so the key can hang down, but i dont recommend that kuz the only suspension you'll have is yur tires

Aren't those the bolts that everybody is talking about though?? That if you unscrew them, you get a few inches??

Nate

yes those are the ones--i was going into more detail for everyone who cant find'em

Rollin an orange sdime GOTBLAZER?'s Avatar
    PICKS!
    1992 4.3 V6 Blazer
    1995 Orange 4.3 Vortec S10 slammed

i already posted of pik of them and i cant post another one until my 24 hours is up!! :gay: