Thread: 2nd Gen Blazer 4 Link

2nd Gen Blazer 4 Link

Has anyone successfully installed a 4 Link on a 2nd Gen Blazer yet? If so which one did you use, and what kind of modifications did you have to make? Where did you end up mounting your bags?

If it helps, I have a '02 X-Blazer that I have already c-notched....

I did one on my 4 dr, I here from others that a 2dr in really no different from an s10, I looked at one and didnt see any real problems. Alter Image makes a bolt on for an s10 that fits the 2dr 2nd gen also. I highly recommend them because they put out such high quality work. Give them a call and they will work with you on something that fits.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1loblzr

3rd place Texas Heatwave 02 Mini SUV street, 1st place Texas Showdown 03 SUV Street, 2nd place Texas Heatwave 03 Mini SUV Full modified, 1st Place Rollout 2K3 SUV mild, 2nd place Houston Autorama semi mini sport wagon, 2nd place Dustoff 04 SUV Wild, 3rd lakefront tour 04, 1st heatwave 06, 2nd Dustoff 06

I called AI and they said that it doesn't fit without major modification to the vehicle...

I guess I'm just going to have to borrow a 4 Link from my buddies shop and look at it before I buy it...

Honestly, they told me I have to cut the whole cargo area out to make it lay out. Not true. Ill pm you my phone # and i can describe how to find out if you want.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1loblzr

3rd place Texas Heatwave 02 Mini SUV street, 1st place Texas Showdown 03 SUV Street, 2nd place Texas Heatwave 03 Mini SUV Full modified, 1st Place Rollout 2K3 SUV mild, 2nd place Houston Autorama semi mini sport wagon, 2nd place Dustoff 04 SUV Wild, 3rd lakefront tour 04, 1st heatwave 06, 2nd Dustoff 06