Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MTX thunder 6000's and bazooka amp

none
    Good luck selling anything on this site, there are of a lot of the SAME people running around and making offers in the classified section and not folowing through......Beware Beware Beware

I noticed, lol, i gave up. They are no on ebay, so now i am having no luck there. Damnit. If you dont really want them or cant afford them, DO NOT ACT INTERESTED!!!
    Psychopathic runnin' with a motherfuckin hatchet!

hey yous dont understand what the deal is.
    i just got his fucking truck and the loan fell through becuase the bank needed 2000$ down and I had put 1200$ and I need to give them 800$ more. I want the neons more so then those speakers, just gota wait till my check. Im a man of my word if there still availble on the 7of november then i will buy them. you have my word e-mail me for my home phone # if you think Im going to back outof that deal.
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

none
    Nothing personal, I get a lot of stuff like that all time. I'm sorry if I offended you.

I had people go out of thier way to get me down on something, then I never hear from them again.

I even had a guy wanting to buy my 1991 GMC grille keep me on a string for a whole week telling me he had a money order coming to me in the mail, when I finally started telling him I need that money, I get a dumb reply from him telling me he forgot to put a zipcode on the letter, he was trying to buy time.

I eventually sold them to another guy the same way, but he actually sent a payment.

I had a kid email me back and forth a few days inquiring about my euro taillights, The only reason I figured he was a kid was that he wanted me to send them to them so his dad could "look at them first and decide if he wants to buy them." I figured it was a scam at first, but when I told him I couldn't do that he emailed back saying he found them cheaper on ebay, but was interested in my billet insert...

I'm cautious of people because of this..again I am sorry....I took my posting down...when you are ready to buy them, shoot me an email..and we'll take it from there...Thanks

ok not a problem, nov 7th you will get an e-mail from me.
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

<-- wants system but its pointless in a car that dont move
    ________
    red headed Cam
    Last edited by packofqtips; 04-10-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Originally posted by packofqtips
    <-- wants system but its pointless in a car that dont move
    My post wasnt pointed at any imparticular. Your post made me laugh, cause another one of the reasons i am selling them is because my jimmy isnt running either, lol

I could offer you $150+shipping, which if im correct is $175 to north newjersey..

let me know..
    leave the turbo 4.3s in the syclones and typhoons.. swap in v8s if your unhappy with your v6 or 4banger

Its on ebay right now, you can see the auction in my sig line...if it doesnt sell there, i will consider it

alright.. thanks for the consideration.
    leave the turbo 4.3s in the syclones and typhoons.. swap in v8s if your unhappy with your v6 or 4banger

even though that is the price for one sub new.......but i do need the money, i will let you know

hey bloody still sellin them and for how much???im intrested as of fri day bigg check comin ??????u said 300 right dont remeber and to lazy to look

does anyone have a amp for sale?