Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated!!!

Hey, I'm nice too! :D :rofl: Anyways, cold ones, that can defenately be accomplished since john's the big 2-1 right now!! but even if he wasn't I'm a college sophomore so its not real hard.. ZZ4 what do you like?? I'm a high life kinda guy myself, and I also prefer the local brews (called Iron City, pretty thick, have to check it out!) But anyways, I have a whole garage full of tools too, so if we're interested in doin this, damn, ill have to start lookin for a 350! :D Maybe we can get Mike to take a lil drive over from Phily, and then head down to robinson on one of those sunday nights at the end of the weekend for the big ass car cruise.. Wow I have way to many thoughts going thru a WAYYYY to excited mind.. I can't wait for summer now!!!!!! :bigthumb:
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Just about anything, when your buying, lol. Personally, Im a Budweiser man.

Seriously though, what kinda swap are you looking to do?
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Budweiser works! :D Anyways, seriously, im looking to do a 350 swap (duh, lol) and I'd really like to try and do fuel injection if it wasn't too much of a problem.. But, IF i can find away around emissions down here, I'd gladly gladly gladly go carburated. I'm still in the research stage of what I want to do.. but DEFENATELY no LT1/LS1, I dont want that in my truck rather just go with a normal 350... or maybe even 305, but i've heard they have no power so i think id rather stay at 350

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

hey packofqtips do the swap during the warmer months. that is what i did. but i'm not finished and it is getting a little cooler.

Newer Vortech 350 would be nice. Make decent power too. Tons of bolt ons avaible also.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Question: Would any engine my trucks year (1994) or newer that is put directly into my truck with the EFI pass emissions?? Anyways to make a 93 or older engine pass?? what about if I turn one of those newer ones (94+) over to carb, would it still pass???

any motor would pass with PROPER EXAUST, and nice clean parts,
    you should have a problem
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

Originally posted by u_aint_REDie

you should have a problem

meant shouldn't right??? I just dont get how emissions works at all.. but i know that all efi motors, 350s from 88-95 are all classified the same, so if i get anything from 88to95 it must be able to pass 94 emissions

hey s10 blazed im gonna get my baggs soon u gonna com help me???????????

i'll do it during the winter if i can find a place to do it
    ________
    DODGE A100 SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by packofqtips; 04-10-2011 at 12:31 PM.

whut help me with the bagg set up??/

so can anyone answer my question a couple of posts up in this thread???

hey st yes it shall still pass

what does "it" talk about.. 88-95 or only 94 and up, or fuel injected, or what? lol sorry you just werent real specific about what you were answering

i have a 1967 327 in mine.. its carbed andits all chromed out and stuff.. definetely couldn;t fool anybody into thinking its stock.. io put two new cats on it.. and a charcoal caister and tuned it up real lean and retarted timing.. it passed everything except for one thing.. it doens;t have the egr valve.. i am now workign on glueing that on somehwere to fool them.. ur emissions testing isn;t even as hard as mine.. up in ur area i don;t even think teny do the dyno test...

but it just goes to show u.. u can get a carbed motor to pass emissions easily.. i was liek half of the required leveles on hydrocarbosn and stuff

Jordan
    1988 s-15 jimmy
    500hp 383
    700r4
    4.10s posi