Thread: 4 door 4x4 97 blazer

4 door 4x4 97 blazer

how much would it cost to drop a 97 4x4 4 door blazer 2-3 inches or 4-6 inches whatever would work better to get a lower look, and would it be very time comsuming like take months or what? j/c

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

all you really need to buy is leafs and blocks for the rear depending on how far you want to go probably gonna need a notch and the front you can do the t-bar trick just lok it up in the search option is a very popular thread
    ________
    HEMP MARIJUANA
    Last edited by packofqtips; 04-10-2011 at 12:27 PM.

ok but heres the deal, i parked next to another blazer like mine not sure the yr but it wasnt a trailblazer to xtreme prob a 98-99, but it was higher than mine and every one says my blazer looks lower already?? any comment on that???

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

if your truck is lower and you havent touched the suspension yet, then youve taken it offroading too much and worn down the suspension. mine sits like 2 inches lower than every other late model blazer i see. for example: companies sell 'de-arched' leaf springs to minitruckers, we de-arch our own leaf springs little by little, by beating on our trucks. also- it may look lower if you had to get new tires put on that were a little bit bigger than the stock tires. if you beat your 4x4 offroading or slam into speedbumps often, then thats your reason- youre wearing your crappy stock suspension.

Hey, man, don't worry about it looking lower. I had some girl comment on my '98 on how it looked lowered, even though it's always sat that way, straight from the factory. It could be the suspension since we got the best the GMC offered. It's one of the smoothest riding vehicles I've been in. But a LOT of Jimmy's around my area look like they are lower than they should be. I'm not too sure why though, The only Blazer's I see that are higher are the 'special' 4x4 versions they have, the 2dr 4x4 ones...

Nate

yeah sport suspension? the zr suspensions from the factory are stupid as hell
    if you got a 4x4 keep it real and lift it :bigthumb: