Thread: Vacume actuator dr side hoook up

Vacume actuator dr side hoook up

Help we are working on the blazer tonight and don't know how to connect the driver's side actuator to the carb or were ever it connects please please asap
    4x4 blazer 350 365 hp-700r street/strip conversion,megashifter,sanderson headers,oil pan, mounts, Holley 650, dual plane INTAKE,ACCEL HEI,alum radiator, NEW PAINT CAMILLION BLUE/ SILVER SS STRIPES

First need to know wut kind of carb and engine, is this just the stock engine? If so I can go look under my hood for you.

It was on a carburated 2.8 which I converting to a carburated 350. I have an edelbrock 600 cfm carb there's no place to put a bracket. do I even need it for the 4x4
    4x4 blazer 350 365 hp-700r street/strip conversion,megashifter,sanderson headers,oil pan, mounts, Holley 650, dual plane INTAKE,ACCEL HEI,alum radiator, NEW PAINT CAMILLION BLUE/ SILVER SS STRIPES

somebody'e got to know this!

I'm sorry I cant help tou on that one. I could have helped you on the 2.8 though. I have yet to mess around with a 350 in my blaz, not sure if i really want to go that route.