Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a kick a$$ lookin logo.

I need a kick a$$ lookin logo.

I need a logo for my biz. SPL Audio. See what kinda cool crap you photoshop whores can come up with.. Thanks
    90 S-15 4.3 5spd Ext cab
    Premier Stereo - (4) 12" - Pioneer Premier 1241C - (1) Alpine MRVT1507 - (2) Alpine MRVT407 - Phantom grill - MSD Ignition - MIC Front bag setup - 15" Progressive Alloys - Shaved emblems and antenna - Tailgate skin - Steel Rollpan

2007 Trailblazer SS 6.0 V8 (3SS)
    Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS w/ GPS module - Massive Audio D800.4 - Diamond Audio SXP65s Front Components - Diamond Audio Convertible Rears - Viper 5901 w/SmartStart - SuperChips FlashPaq

www.SPLAudio.com

im @ school now. ps on macs suck. ill work when i get home

I appreciate it.
    90 S-15 4.3 5spd Ext cab
    Premier Stereo - (4) 12" - Pioneer Premier 1241C - (1) Alpine MRVT1507 - (2) Alpine MRVT407 - Phantom grill - MSD Ignition - MIC Front bag setup - 15" Progressive Alloys - Shaved emblems and antenna - Tailgate skin - Steel Rollpan

Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS w/ GPS module - Massive Audio D800.4 - Diamond Audio SXP65s Front Components - Diamond Audio Convertible Rears - Viper 5901 w/SmartStart - SuperChips FlashPaq

www.SPLAudio.com

Talking

actually slammage PS on Macs is the best. Mac is the best machine for any kind of image editing software. Thats why if you go into almost any advertising business almost every computer is a Mac. Just figured id let ya know.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Originally posted by BlzrProject1
    actually slammage PS on Macs is the best. Mac is the best machine for any kind of image editing software. Thats why if you go into almost any advertising business almost every computer is a Mac. Just figured id let ya know.
    Not trying to stir up trouble but think about what you just posted.
    Mac is the best kind of machine for any kind of image editing software.
    It's software designed to run the same program. So no matter what machine you put it on, it'll run. :) They just put it on mac's because ... well.... nobody really knows. Personally, I'd rather work with anything other than mac. Just throwing my .02 in here. :)

later,
    myk

<---- Been doing Advertising for a while now trust me. Ill give you some reasons later because Ive gotta get too bed. But mac is the best. trust the white boy. :bigthumb:

BlzrProject1 is right......Zepia uses a Mac I do beleive....
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

I have to back him up. Mac's are used everywhere for imaging software and movies etc. Not too many people actually USE Macs at home, but they are used in lots of Advertising businesses. And the old ones never had ANY problems. I've had 2 computers, one Mac, the other a HP so IBM/Windows, whatever. The Mac would outlast my current computer by a hundred times. So many stupid little errors and problems with this computer, and all other non-mac computers I've seen used.

Hey BlzrProject1; where are you located? You work for an advertising company or what?

Nate

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Ever use a linux machine? Talk about reliability. Get something with redhat on it and forget windows. Nonetheless, all the companies in the industry could use mac, I'm still not going to like it. I don't see why it's such a big thing.

later,
    myk

whats the difference build ur own and make it do whatever u want it too if your that smart....
    http://groups.msn.com/ExoticCustoms

this link is for my truck club, feel free to join the site is still being built but most of it is up and running.

http://www.exoticustoms.8m.com

muhahahahahaha(evil laugh):D
    check this link out:)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sierranaked.jpg/

Thumbs up

Thx for the backup guys..

Audiodogg: I dont work for an advertising company but I was studying advertising and design for 2 yrs. While studying it I worked with nothing but Macs and built myself a wonderful portfolio including work for some pretty cool companies including the American Red Cross and the local Police. Right now im going to school and im majoring in Web Development. Ive been working with photoshop and some other programs for over 3 yrs now though. Its crazy I have opened photoshop almost everyday for the past 3 years and still dont know half of the stuff you can do in photoshop. It is an amazing program.

I'm glad you guys figured out what program to use. I was kinda hopeing to get a logo..Thats what the original post was about. Any ideas?
    90 S-15 4.3 5spd Ext cab

www.SPLAudio.com

Originally posted by groundzero2010
    I'm glad you guys figured out what program to use. I was kinda hopeing to get a logo..Thats what the original post was about. Any ideas?
    Planning on taking credit for someone elses work?

i agree in a way still

its not that it sucks..its our comps suck. there so fuckin slow and with everyone on the same server i would take me forever to save and then upload. also we have no fonts or anything i might use.

BlzrProject1: hey i was wondering what i should work on school wise. im interested in going into digital art and web deisgn.im in 9th grade now. any suggestions?