Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need a kick a$$ lookin logo.

|Tony Low Supporter| #13 BlazinSoon92's Avatar
    if u wanna know go to http://www.photoshopjunkie.com and go to tutorials and click on the carbon fiber walkthrough.... here is it done to the saturn
    PATRIOTS - 3 TIME CHAMPS!!!
    Chris Army - a subsidiary of Tony Low

Originally posted by dbornotdb

My mom dried my Spiderman underoos and the bottoms shrunk, so I need to hit up Wal-Mart for a new pair. If you feel like you need to go home again, I'll comfort you and let you hold my blanky. It protects me when I am feeling lost. Pillow fight! YIPPEE YIPEE *prances around happy*

whoopss that post should be in a different thread

My mom dried my Spiderman underoos and the bottoms shrunk, so I need to hit up Wal-Mart for a new pair. If you feel like you need to go home again, I'll comfort you and let you hold my blanky. It protects me when I am feeling lost. Pillow fight! YIPPEE YIPEE *prances around happy*

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    :bigthumb: But at least we all know how to make stuff look like carbon fiber.

thanks blazin :)

mwahahahaha,
    myk

Originally posted by h0box

Planning on taking credit for someone elses work?
    The logo is for his own business so how would he be taking credit? please read before you post.

I give credit where credit is due. I have a logo..but would like something better. And I know there are some muthafuckas that know how to do it and they do it good. The idea just popped in my head. So if you wanna help thats cool..if not no biggie.
    90 S-15 4.3 5spd Ext cab
    Premier Stereo - (4) 12" - Pioneer Premier 1241C - (1) Alpine MRVT1507 - (2) Alpine MRVT407 - Phantom grill - MSD Ignition - MIC Front bag setup - 15" Progressive Alloys - Shaved emblems and antenna - Tailgate skin - Steel Rollpan

2007 Trailblazer SS 6.0 V8 (3SS)
    Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS w/ GPS module - Massive Audio D800.4 - Diamond Audio SXP65s Front Components - Diamond Audio Convertible Rears - Viper 5901 w/SmartStart - SuperChips FlashPaq

www.SPLAudio.com

could ya post a pic of your current logo :)

http://www.geocities.com/spl_audio2002/

Its the same font and oval as this, but with the FM signals coming off of the oval. By the way this isn't anywhere close to being a finished site.
    90 S-15 4.3 5spd Ext cab
    Premier Stereo - (4) 12" - Pioneer Premier 1241C - (1) Alpine MRVT1507 - (2) Alpine MRVT407 - Phantom grill - MSD Ignition - MIC Front bag setup - 15" Progressive Alloys - Shaved emblems and antenna - Tailgate skin - Steel Rollpan

Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS w/ GPS module - Massive Audio D800.4 - Diamond Audio SXP65s Front Components - Diamond Audio Convertible Rears - Viper 5901 w/SmartStart - SuperChips FlashPaq

www.SPLAudio.com

i will be more then glad to make u a logo AFTER i finish my Project.....'33 Ford Meets the Pt Crusier :)

groundzero I bet you would get alot better turnout of logos if you offered maybe a reward for winning. You could do anything from $20 to a gift certificate to something. Be creative or whatever. Im just saying this because who knows your company may take off and we could read about you in the paper and say hey thats my logo and im not getting crap for it. If you give a reward or whatever to the winner that is like buying it from them and rewarding them. hope this makes sense. If not sorry
    I know if there was some kinda prize I would do it lol.

Slammage as for you, it sounds like you have your plans set good luck to ya. I would suggest asking your counselor at school and seeing what they can do for you. Take some good computer and art courses. See if there Is a Technical Center you can get into around your area. Thats what I did. My 11th and 12th grade year I went to Virginia Beach Technical Career and Education Center, it was awesome. I was in school half day then left and went there. Then I still got out earlier then the people in HighSchool.

reward would be nice.. but we'll see how the company does and sue for copyright infrigments ;) just kidding ya

later,
    myk

lol thats what I was trying to get him to think about. This day and age you never know.

Reward huh? How about a deal. If I use a logo created by one of you I'll sell you anything I sell at my cost. Only one order.
    90 S-15 4.3 5spd Ext cab

www.SPLAudio.com

sounds fair to me.

need more info

you gotta tell us more what you want :) Come up with some ideas heh I came up with this in 5 minz due to the fact i had no ideas