So I'm a newbie trying to look for someone who has managed to do this swap...I have 4 17X9.5 Covette rims I got for a great deal on and want to swap them over...I know that, becuase of the wide stance of the vette rotor spacing I will have to add maybe a 1.75 to 2.5" spacer/adaptor to get them to fit.

I read in an article on Hi-Tek GM cars and one was a chevy Mule S-10 Blazer...2 Dr, 2 WD that had an LS1 and a six speed gearbox...They said in the interview that they were using 17 x 11.5 ZR-1 rims out back with 315/35/17 skins, all tucked under the lowered 4" Blazer with no moddifications other than the drop kit...

I plan on having my rear 17x9.5 rim extended to a 17x11.5 to accept the 315/35/17 I'll put on it...

The fronts will have the stock 17x9.5 with most likely 245 or 255 40s...I still need to know the correct spacing for the front so they don't rub on any suspension pieces...

CAN ANYONE HELP?...I need to find somebody that had did THIS swap and knows what the rear fender wells on these will accept with tourching my brand new Blazer and the off set spacers width on all 4 wheels...

Thanks a mill for the help:confused: :confused: :o