Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st gen 4.3 engines

and besides anyone can beef up a v8 to run but if u get a 4.3 to shit and get it then u know u got something:)
    http://groups.msn.com/ExoticCustoms

this link is for my truck club, feel free to join the site is still being built but most of it is up and running.

http://www.exoticustoms.8m.com

muhahahahahaha(evil laugh):D
    check this link out:)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sierranaked.jpg/

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    to make my point i paid 1580 for a brand new never been cranked gm crate motor (a 350) with 250 horses stock and lets see the price of a 4.3 sissy v6. and they have like what 190 or so horses stock. they are around 1999 from gm. so i think you shouldnt post stupid thing, and you can do just as much stupid shit in a 4.3 blazer in the rain as in a 350'd blazer. each will roast the tires just one will doit a little more. so there thats why i have a 350 for my blazer its cheaper and will be a whole lot cooler

ps. the 1580 price included tax and the 1999 for the 4.3 didnt so i saved a bunch

i paid 1580 for a brand new never been cranked gm crate motor (a 350) with 250 horses stock
    Supernova, I'm looking to do a V8 swap in the near future... Just wondeirng where you got yours (ie dealer, connection with a friend, etc)... sorry this is a little off topic, but I don't think anyone will care seeing as what the original post was about.

Thanks,
    -Josh
    85 4WD S-10 Blazer

cheaer??my ass!Iturn wrenchs everyday.heads,intake,cam,engine kit ,machinework,and arebuilt 700r4 trans.total bill under a sweet $1,ooo .it runs fast as any streetbuilt 350

The Latino of Blazinlow Latino9658's Avatar
    theres no way that all that will cost under a grand!!

Originally posted by Latino9658
    theres no way that all that will cost under a grand!!
    thats what i thought but didnt want to say anything
    ________
    Klonopin rehab forums
    Last edited by packofqtips; 04-10-2011 at 12:46 PM.

I call bullshit on your whole post.There is no way you did all that to 4.3 engine plus rebuilt the 700r4 for under $1000.00.:bs:
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

what ? I done the work myself. Ialso have buddies at amachine shop. It has been rollin for a year . no problems!!!!

Hey Squeky,

Where are you from?

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    hey 85 w/ 4WD i got mine from a local gm dealer if you go there yourself you will probably pay a few dollar more and a core charge but go here www.sdpc2000.com they are the best place if you cant find a local place. but check with gm first all teh specs and shit to my motor are in my sig. and yea you didnt do all that for under a grand, and how much did you spend or your original truck/ motor b/c i bet i still have more ponies than you for less . for what you can build a good 4.3 (which i know it can be done) i could have like a 600 horse v8 . no one ever said 4.3 are junk its just a 350 is a better starting place for performance(and its something a little more different than a 4.3)

unless you got used parts for free or stole them or whatever it wasnt cheap theres a reason its cheaper to build a 350 so many people do it that it lowers the price not as many people build 4.3's so the parts themselves cost more
    ________
    CALIFORNIA MDECIAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by packofqtips; 04-10-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Slow Ride
    Don't talk shit 'til you have some numbers. ET and MPH then we can start the bull shitting

yo how much did all your parts come out to??? just the parts and how u got them. cause if thats the case shit i'll rebuild my 4.3 motor then. but u didn't so i wouldn't rebuild my motor cause i know its goin cost a hell of a lot more to do that shit that u did to your 4.3!!!!DON"T LIE:nono:

supernova 249ponies. how sad. I would say you need more...

how is that sad?? what the does your 4.3 put out???