Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Laying frame on 20s

hey XtremelySlammed i noticed you shaved your gas door... where did you relocate it too? im in the process of doing all my shave work now and the gas door is one of the things thats going but im not to sure what i want to do with all that stuff so im looking to see what others have done
    Middle Georgia Freaks VP
    www.freaksofnature.org

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Originally posted by SimplyBLAZIN
    hey XtremelySlammed i noticed you shaved your gas door... where did you relocate it too? im in the process of doing all my shave work now and the gas door is one of the things thats going but im not to sure what i want to do with all that stuff so im looking to see what others have done
    located inside the truck for now... not sure if its gonna stay or not... might put it in the roof before its painted next month..
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

Originally posted by SimplyBLAZIN
    talk to 98low4x4blazer, he did the tail light to make it be the gas filler. les your doing different tail lights hit him up.

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    talk to 98low4x4blazer, he did the tail light to make it be the gas filler. les your doing different tail lights hit him up.
    yep thats right mine is relocated behind my tail light, look at the link below for pics. i have more pics if you want to see them
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

no that wont work for me cause im shaving my taillights... so as of right now all i was going to do was reverse it and have the filler inside the truck.. but i thought i might get tired of the smell of gas and the possibilities of any messes...
    Middle Georgia Freaks VP
    www.freaksofnature.org

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    you shouldnt have a problem with smell as long as you cap seals good, but mess on the other hand might be a problem if you are not careful
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

yeah thats what i figured... thanks for the advice.. .and i like your setup with the gas filler... if i was getting rid of my taillights id probably try and do that
    Middle Georgia Freaks VP
    www.freaksofnature.org