Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laying frame on 20s

Originally posted by LEON389
    Where are u getting that done?, What shop do u recommend to bag my truck here in west palm besides Art of Noise they did my 3/4 drop and I wasn't to happy with it.
    See what i mean Tuckin dubs? I dont want to start an argument, I'm just wondering sorry
    For Sale: 2002 Xtreme Blazer
    Fast Bag 1/2 Inch Setup
    20 Inch Modera B52 Wheels
    7 Inch Widescreen Tv
    Custom Airbrushed 2 Tone Leather Interior
    Clear Corners
    Custom Airbrushed flames on exterior
    Fully shaved w/ poppers
    Full Fiberglass Mmats/Kicker system
    Check out my showtruck! For Sale!

jacksonville,Palm Coast, Daytona,Orlando, florida
    if you wanna go a little north to get your bag set up there is a shop called scrapin customs in port orange just above daytona they do awsome work . they are always in a magazine, but any ways is any one layin frame in the rear with out a four link? if so post a pic please. but if you got a link what kind what brand an how much ?post pics
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    http://www.hornblasters.com/vide.php?pic=19
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    pics of my blazer an other stuff
    community.webshots.com/user/thumperc25
    http://www.cardomain.com/profile/thumperc25
    4 door love

Registered User blazertukindubs's Avatar
    well slammin customs went wrong first by trying to put a four link in my car and was unsecsessful and didnt tell me they couldnt until the day i went to pick it up. the only reason i went there was because he said he could do the four link for the same price as art of noise would just do regular bag mounts in the back so thats why i chose him unfortunatly. next my rear suspension consisted of a sleeve bag drilled through the frame and then drilled through the leaf spring " DRILLED THROUGH THE LEAF SPRING" i thought that was pretty tight. i had no shocks so i popped like 3 of those weak as bags sleeve bags in like 2 months. also he neglected to put a c-notch in the frame so regular 2600lb bags couldnt get enough lift to clear the frame. also it hit the frame like crazy sounded like my car was gonna fall apart. he mounted my valves all in the back so my car needed like 150psi just to lift the front and then the compressor needed to come on. also he mounted them on some piece of sheat metal that rusted and almost fell apart. he put the water seperator from the tanks to the bags instead of the compressor to the tanks so the tanks just steady filled with water. i needed to drain them like every month cause there was like 3 gallons of water in them. he gave me the shitiest stuff like the sweet ass adjustable pressure switch which broke after like a month. my front set up was 2 2400lb bags with after market control arms but the were lowered control arms so that didnt do much. he didnt cut any clearence in the frame for the bags so the rubbed. i had no spindles, no notch for the tie bars they rubbed on the frame. he ran my switch for my compressor postitive. it melted the switch. anyone who knows anything about installing anything should know to run a switch ground. and on top of all that it took him like 2 months to do it. i mean come on it was a bolt-on bag kit and it took 2 months. i could have done it better and i had no clue what i was doing. the only thing i got out of this was an education in air bags cause i spent alot of time fixing slammin customs mistakes. so until they learn how to weld i sugest you stay away unless you have an import. or until they learn how to weld.
    20 inch Boyd Coddington Slayers
    IT DRAGS!! //FALLEN\\
    fully shaved
    ********** 20 inch ALBA BLAZE FOR SALE 1300 OBO ***********
    *********** ALSO 4 MMATS PRO-CAST AND A MMATS 1400 WATT AMP FOR 1000*******

damn, you got screwed. scrapin told me it would take about 3 days and the will make a four link to fit . they got a blazer in there know cept this one is getting bodydropped with a new frame and on nitrogen
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    4 door love

S.I.K. & twiSted blazertuckin20s's Avatar
    I got mine to lay out on leafs out back on 20's up front instead of going with 20's Iwent with 18's. didn't need to cut out fenderwells. by the way what color is your blazer? it almost looks like mine.:bigthumb:
    TWISTED IMAGES
    1996 4-dr Blazer
    tuckin 18's & 20's
    shaved door handles, hood squirters, antenna, roof rack, rear wiper and lock, tail lights, gas door, and rear bumper with rollpan. Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profi...rofileID=16027
    www.cardomain.com/id/blazertuckin20s
    www.twistedimages.com

Registered User blazertukindubs's Avatar
    mines the dark green color. i know i can make it lay on 18s and 20s but i dont really want that. i mean id rather lay on all 19s because i know you can do that to. but now i lay in the back with 20s with my front fenderwells in. ill put the new pics up soon. i had to get a four link to lay but i shaved the frame too. did you shave the frame?
    20 inch Boyd Coddington Slayers
    IT DRAGS!! //FALLEN\\
    fully shaved
    ********** 20 inch ALBA BLAZE FOR SALE 1300 OBO ***********
    *********** ALSO 4 MMATS PRO-CAST AND A MMATS 1400 WATT AMP FOR 1000*******

I didn't shave the frame. I went with the 18s n 20s cause I liked the look, and didn't have to cut anything. maybe later I'll do something to the frame to get the body closer to the ground.
    TWISTED IMAGES
    1996 4-dr Blazer
    tuckin 18's & 20's
    shaved door handles, hood squirters, antenna, roof rack, rear wiper and lock, tail lights, gas door, and rear bumper with rollpan. Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profi...rofileID=16027
    www.twistedimages.com

i just seen a blazer at srapin getting worked on , its getting boddy dropped, bagged on 20s with a new frame . its getting tubbed in the back and they had to cut the rear latch of the back door to lay out. they had to relocate the lock and the latch .
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    4 door love

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    No idea exactly where u could put the heater box and a/c .. we just relayed out an s dime 2 weeks ago on 18's with 245/40 rubber.. removed the fender wells, relocated the computer an overflow, got ride of the abs an moved the fuse box.. but we had to use a heat gun to form the heater box to the tire.. so in all honesty, I dont see u being able to keep it all layed out on 20's .. im going thru the same problem cause im trying to lay out on 20's and 22's .. I'll let u know what happends...
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

check this out it was at a show I went to new years weekend :eek: layed out on 22's front and back:bigthumb:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TWISTED IMAGES
    1996 4-dr Blazer
    tuckin 18's & 20's
    www.twistedimages.com

that bitch is bad!
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    4 door love

hey extremly slamed how didi you get rid of your abs?
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    4 door love

Originally posted by thumperc25
    hey extremly slamed how didi you get rid of your abs?
    Well.. it wasnt my truck that we did it on, but I will be doing the same.. all u need to do is remove the abs unit, and put a perportioning valve on your brake lines..

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

and it brakes normal?
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    4 door love

Not as safely as it it had ABS .. but then again, its not a daily driver...