Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laying frame on 20s

Registered User blazertukindubs's Avatar
    you dont have to get rid of the abs you can move it up front near the quarter suport i know a couple of people who have done it. but you will have to get a smaller brake booster and master cylinder its like 200$
    20 inch Boyd Coddington Slayers
    IT DRAGS!! //FALLEN\\
    fully shaved
    ********** 20 inch ALBA BLAZE FOR SALE 1300 OBO ***********
    *********** ALSO 4 MMATS PRO-CAST AND A MMATS 1400 WATT AMP FOR 1000*******

jacksonville,Palm Coast, Daytona,Orlando, florida
    to if i get rid of my blower moter and wellls i can lay out the front?
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    http://www.hornblasters.com/vide.php?pic=19
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    pics of my blazer an other stuff
    community.webshots.com/user/thumperc25
    http://www.cardomain.com/profile/thumperc25
    4 door love

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    You can lay out on 18's fine like that .. but in order to lay on 20's your gonna have to notch the firewall, alteast from what im told, i havent done it yet... might wanna look into a mustang II front end also...
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

you shouldn't have to notch the firewall. i think you can get away with it by moving the schims in the front to the back that should pull it off the firewall enough to clear. im doing it soon so ill let you know.
    IT DRAGS!! //FALLEN\\
    fully shaved

Question Gas Tank...

Hey I was just curious about your gas tank. I'm about to bag my 96 with 4 link in the rear, i've already shaved the frame so now my gas tank is lower than the frame. I bought a gas tank off a 2 door blazer (mounts where the spare is on the 4 door) I figured that was cheaper than getting a fuel cell or tryin to modify my stock tank.
    Just wondering what you did with yours
    thanks
    mike
    96 4 door- Shaved, Flamed, Layed. 20" Billet Specialties, in the process of stock floor bodydropping and dropping in a 305... to be continued

i cut mine and welded it back together making it like 3 inches higher than stock. they make this stuff you can get at motorcycle shops that is a three step process that seals your tank so you dont have to worry about it leaking its like 50$. after cutting it i still get like 11 to 12 gallons in there. getting the gas tank for the rear is a good idea. but i wanted to keep all my tanks and compressors underneath so i couldnt. all my stuff is mounted where the sparetire used to be. i think your also gonna need a tri. four-link if you use it from the front. good luck.
    IT DRAGS!! //FALLEN\\
    fully shaved

i have all your answers

go check out this guy's dope roller.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/588567 it's one of the best i have seen. he has the back seat in along with a/c and heat and fender wells up front.

Re: i have all your answers

Originally posted by eyvore
    go check out this guy's dope roller.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/588567 it's one of the best i have seen. he has the back seat in along with a/c and heat and fender wells up front.
    Are u serious right now... haha, this thread's like 3 years old... I dunno about the rest of these guys but im laid out on 22's now... haha...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

sorry i didn't read the date, but for the 22's, i'll believe it when i see it. i notice there aren't any pics i can find. also, after a huge wheel swap like that you don't have room anywhere so driving low like minitrucking was originated isn't an easy feat. you may ask yourself right now how do i know this crap? seen lots of crappy attempts and most seem to have shit for quality when it comes to the work, or only last a year and end up being trashed. pics would be great.

i wouldnt call any of these crappy attempts:nono: and it only took me 2 mintues to find these pics. im sure there are many more

:nono:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/i3owdown

Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.asp?profileid=11002

.:bowdown:

sorry i didn't read the date, but for the 22's, i'll believe it when i see it. i notice there aren't any pics i can find. also, after a huge wheel swap like that you don't have room anywhere so driving low like minitrucking was originated isn't an easy feat. you may ask yourself right now how do i know this crap? seen lots of crappy attempts and most seem to have shit for quality when it comes to the work, or only last a year and end up being trashed. pics would be great.
    I know of atleast 3 body dropped on 22's ... those 3 are already pictured now... no room anywhere? .. how do u figure, theres enough room to fit in a body in my engine compartment still... LOL ... firewalls tubbed, swapping my dual diphram 8" booster out for hydroboost tho ... art tubular arms, tie rod notching... nothing under the hood but a motor and wheel wells.. and no I dont have ne pics, my POS docking port for my kodak camera aint working...

i know there is room chief, but not that much i've seen all those trucks over and over again. they get alot of magazine coverage. i was saying i'd believe YOU HAD ONE when i see a picture of it. and not just one of you standing next to it. that red and black truck has 20's up front and 22's in the rear. not 22's all the way around i'm done on this thread since it's a dead end anyway.

Not that it proves nething... not that I have to prove nething... haha .... but here's and old pic neways...

long live the the true custom blazers. maybe we'll cross paths one day since i'm reppin the state a shit throw away.

long live the the true custom blazers. maybe we'll cross paths one day since i'm reppin the state a shit throw away.
    truck will be at greenville and proly ITB ... not sure what color its gonna be yet.. lol, were still laying that out... goes in for paint monday tho...

Heres the rear setup...