Thread: V8 4x4 Headers???

V8 4x4 Headers???

Are there any options for the 4x4 headers other than the super expensive Sanderson headers that are priced at $285???
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Slow Ride
    Hooker $141.99
    Hedman are cheap too

but they only last a few years

Are they "shorties" or long tubes?? thanks so much for the info knudsonm, wouldnt happen to have a part number or anything on the hookers or hedmans, woudl you???

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Slow Ride
    go to Summit racing they are shorties

It's not listing them on the site, ill call them tomorrow and see what they say.. Thank you Knudsomn! :bigthumb:

hedman's seem to be what everyone is using, I have the advanced adapter headers. I don't like them now. I need to take them off to change plugs.
    4x4 blazer 350 365 hp-700r street/strip conversion,megashifter,sanderson headers,oil pan, mounts, Holley 650, dual plane INTAKE,ACCEL HEI,alum radiator, NEW PAINT CAMILLION BLUE/ SILVER SS STRIPES

Are you runnin a 4x4 Blzngun?

look at his sig

I emailed summit about shorty headers for a 4x4 and all they gave me were a set of hedmans at $319!!!! Kundsomn, would you be able to give me a part number on the hookers your talking about for $141?? thanks

Yes. I have a 4x4 and yeah the headers are expensive. Headmans are cheaper but good luck changing plugs and clearing passenger side shock tower
    4x4 blazer 350 365 hp-700r street/strip conversion,megashifter,sanderson headers,oil pan, mounts, Holley 650, dual plane INTAKE,ACCEL HEI,alum radiator, NEW PAINT CAMILLION BLUE/ SILVER SS STRIPES

I guess I'll just go the Sanderson header route then.. Oh well guess I gotta do what I gotta do.. I just think its :bs: that I have to pay $285 for some shorties...